Collect your Norwich Gaming Festival Passport from the Information Point inside The Forum to begin your mission. Collect all 10 stamps from stations around the Festival to enter our competition to win a Nintendo Switch with Zelda. Full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Forum Trust's Norwich Gaming Festival Passport competition ('the draw' ) is open to people of any age who provide their name, age & email address. Strictly one entry per person. No entry without a valid email address.
2. Employees of The Forum Trust, or their family members, or anyone else connected with 'the draw' may not enter the draw.
3. Entrants into 'the draw' shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. The email you submit with 'the draw' will not be used for marketing purposes and will not be passed onto a third party.
5. If you have any further questions about 'the draw' please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The closing date of 'the draw' is 6pm Saturday 3rd June 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on Monday 5th June 2017.
8. The winner will receive one Nintendo Switch Console and game ‘Zelda’.
9. The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 7th June 2017.
10. If a winner does not respond to The Forum Trust within 24 hours of being notified by The Forum Trust, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Forum Trust shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Forum Trust shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner must collect their prize from the Forum Trust office, The Forum, Norwich, NR2 1TF.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Forum Trust retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to 'the draw' and the winner shall participate in such activity on The Forum Trust's reasonable request.
15. The winner consents to the use by The Forum Trust of the winner's image, photography and name for publicity purposes in any medium without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering 'the draw', all entrants consent to the same.
16. The Forum Trust accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering 'the draw' or accepting the prize. The Forum Trust further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with 'the draw'. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of The Forum Trust for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. The Forum Trust reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, 'the draw' with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Forum Trust in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Forum Trust shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. 'The draw' will be governed by English law and entrants to 'the draw' submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.